DIY Lead Generation Workbook
If you are intuitively good at building relationships then you already have the skills you need to be sensational at generating new business. What you need to work out is how to build relationships on a larger scale and how to do it consistently.
This workbook will show you how to make that happen. DIY Lead Generation provides a series of activities to build your lead generation system. The method used in DIY Lead Generation is simple, logical and very easy to understand. It is a step-by-step approach with 'tips and tricks' on how to complete each step.
DIY Lead Generation shows you how to be a highly successful marketer while continuing to act with integrity and treat people with respect.
When you purchase DIY Lead Generation and complete the activities you will:
- Understand the characteristics of a successful lead generation system
- Know the 4 steps to developing your lead generation system
- Feel confident and committed to moving away from the 'hard sell'
- Know what potential clients are really looking for in a buyer - seller relationship
- Learn how to make logical decisions about what marketing tools to use when
- Understand how to measure return on investment for each marketing activity
- Learn some practical tips and tricks to implementing the marketing tools
- Understand how to make your lead generation system one of the most valuable and saleable assets in your business.
The DIY Lead Generation Workbook also includes a list of 50 marketing tools to help stimulate your thinking about your system.
Very few businesses, large and small, really understand what it takes to build a sustainable pipeline of business. DIY Lead Generation will provide you with the road map for making it happen.
You might also like to read:
Fresh, intuitive website development for The Gut Foundation
The Gut Foundation (http://www.gutfoundation.com.au/) is Australia's peak not-for-profit organisation representing the needs of hundreds of thousands of Australians who suffer from gastrointestina..Read More