Module 1: Strategy Workshop
Get everyone around the table to agree a direction.
We have deliberately designed this workshop to be efficient and high impact. From our years of experience, we know how hard it can be to get your team in the one place at one time, but their engagement is critical to achieving an effective outcome.
This highly interactive, 3-hour workshop is designed to scope the landscape for your strategic direction and business development program. The workshop can be managed onsite or offsite and can be developed into a more comprehensive full-day planning workshop if required.
The workshop content is completely tailored to your needs. Prior to the workshop a discussion guide will be forwarded for your feedback and approval.
Discussion topics typically include:
- Organisation goals and targets for the next 1-3 years
- How products and services will evolve over the next 1- 3 years
- Profile of the target client groups
- Review of the touch point cycle & buying process mapping of clients
- Competitors and competitive differentiation
- Identification of ‘low hanging fruit’ and long term growth opportunities
- Review of the current value proposition, positioning and messaging
- Strengths and weaknesses of current marketing activity (online & offline)
- Analysis of marketing resources and budgets
Following the session, we will analyse the outcomes and provide a report with a summary of findings and strategic recommendations. A debrief session is then held with key managers to discuss the implications and next steps.
Our planning modules can be purchased individually or as a comprehensive business planning process.Get A Quote >