Module 2: Client Research
Gain a proper understanding of what your clients want.
The value you deliver to clients should be at the core of all your business planning. Module 2 focuses on conducting in-depth interviews with a selection of clients, prospects and stakeholders to elicit their perception of the value generated by your organisation, your competitive differentiation and their emerging needs.
This process will also strengthen your relationship with clients and stakeholders who will appreciate your investment in formally seeking their input into planning.
The research is conducted as telephone interviews by EWO senior consultants, making it an efficient and expert process for time-poor clients. Prior to the interviews being conducted, EWO will provide a discussion guide for your review and approval. Questions typically include:
- What really stands out for you as exemplary support and service from your suppliers? What are your biggest frustrations?
- What attracted you to Company X? What were the key reasons you ultimately chose to use them?
- How well do Company X understand your needs and business objectives?
- Are there any aspects of Company X's offering you find particularly interesting or valuable?
- Are there other locations or segments of your organisation that Company X can be supporting?
A Research Themes Report is generated following the completion of the interviews and a debrief meeting is held to discuss the implications of the research for marketing and the business more broadly.
Our planning modules can be purchased individually or as a comprehensive business planning process.Get A Quote >